LITTLE THINGS🐾 -CHAPTER ONE : THE VOICE OF RAIN PRINTED IMAGES OF A CHANGE

Guys I am back again with  a bang and firstly,  I would thank you for whatever brings you here to consider a second for me and read this piece which will be close to my heart for good !☺Before having a talk of  the jaw dropping scene😮 of a day back or so . I would just like to give a big shoutout to Tate MC Rae. She is just a teenager and spills the lyrics altogether in a song so incredibly. Like what a goodness!👀Multitalented as she sings , compose and writes the song . In a nutshell, she is all in one mixture exactly how you want your smoothie👌 to be. Like I can totally relate to her and literally every teen would. You would think why am I blabbering about this as much this blog is not at all about this so far. But wait I just felt to show appreciation and support to young minds. Most of us should the same it always spreads so much positivity. Tate if you're ever reading  this, You go girl🦋 , Spill wonders! I would DO this more often I write a blog to come up with some inspiration every time .🌟

LITTLE THINGS


   LITTLE THINGS..............🦋

Now , there's a lot more I want to put out of my head which I always do with my blogs . May be this trait of talking have came along bcoz of the same🤦‍♀️.
Today was an another random cloudy day . Hey guys , August has arrived already 🤟and could we expect more than a heavy rain.August always reminds me of a flag hoist celebration and a parade drenching in heavy rain in the school playground. Who all relates? Do lemme know in the comments section .👇
Honestly , I like rains 💦just adoring in a view but don't really love rainy season because of all the mess it creates like the dirt spreading around. Don't take me wrong here. But today what I see made a change. I got down the stairs and saw a few droplets penetrating down but just made a rescue to reach the temple without a freaking damn umbrella! How intelligent of me to do that?I can get you people!🤦‍♀️Probably, I was lazy to get an umbrella and go up the stairs!😄Okay ! So here is how it goes. It didn't go so smooth . I reached the temple guys, Don't worry!👍. Uhhh..but the rain got mad and a heavy rainfall as expected. I prayed for a while and the cosmos felt quite divine and super relaxed. The tranquility was so refreshing! 🧏‍♀️I was standing at the middle the temple for a rescue against the penetration of the pouring mad rain. Right above me was a bell shaped erotic architecture for a safe place of shelter. And what I saw, a Creative and artistic soul would have already painted this view in mind before I say. It was all in front of my eyes that I  rarely bothered to look at as everytime I pay a visit to I would be either slaving restlessly as a workworm or would not have considered to spare a second to myself and just look around which is so relieving . It was magical giant sized drops of rain and a huge piece of artistically chiseled designs on the toran( entrance of a temple) the erotic sculptures really made me stunned and numb. Stared at it for long and could do the same for good. That's when I realized real joy and beauty which lies in little things which can't be described in a nutshell. Its eternal.These moments are worth capturing in our hearts and get framed it too that's important guys. Hehehe..btw have you ever experienced this small little things in a lifetime and where? Comment down below or dm me . I would love to read your thoughts on this.

Guys, I know I have been quite  inactive for a while but please pay heed to me I was quite busy. Anyway..

If you love reading my blogs please guys do subscribe, follow for all the notifications and don't forget to share this really keeps me motivated. Love .💓 Inspire karo☺

Comments

Popular Posts