I THOUGHT SO - A ONE-DAY CHALLENGE

HELLO GUYS !! SO I'M BACK YET AGAIN WITH A SPANKING NEW BLOG BUT THIS TIME WITH A VERY INTERESTING CHALLENGE . HOPE YOU ALL FIND THIS INTERESTING! SO , IN A NUTSHELL,  I DID A ONE- DAY  WHEREIN I  JOTTED DOWN ALL THE THOUGHTS THAT SLIP IN MY MIND AND WE SULK ABOUT MOST TIME UNKNOWINGLY! THE BASIC IDEA BEHIND THIS IS RELATED TO A FACT THAT THE HUMAN BRAIN HAS AN AVERAGE OF 50,000 THOUGHTS IN A DAY . HERE 'S A THOUGHT, What if we could get a list of these thoughts in the mail the next day?



I THOUGHT SO!




CANDIDATE: KHUSHI SHAH

DAY: 5887
  TIME : MORNING

Oh gosh ! Why  Every  morning  mom has to sent me to throw off all the garbage of last day to the sweepers coming early morning , I didn't even get a minute of peace after waking up to relax and rejuvenate!

The house now looks like a farm laden with mangoes !🀣There are boxes of of mangoes everyone! Yum in my Tum!πŸ˜‹

Hoping  for some good news this timein the newspaper for SSC RESULTS!!

Alas! Another sad  outbreak , SSC RESULTS  are  postponed to June  , Why does this always happen to me😫

Oh gosh! I have not done kareena kapoor workout yet. But nonetheless newspaper reading is a kind of a stressful  workout. No worries I will do it later on.

Quarantine has made me so lazy to do daily household work . I  just feel to sit and do nothing other than  my  Homework  yaar.

Am I  insane?  like having  fun  watching my teeth reflection in a distorting carnival mirror under my table , Is this what normal people do ? maybe or maybe not? But  anyway  the wavy distorted effect of the mirror  is really funny .   I think boredom makes me do these things.

Scrolling  on instagram :

Wow!  BB  STARS  has come so far . The non-winning stars are winning awards.  RD (RASHMI DESAI) has done a magical growth . I think this has to be a universal truth  that  compared to winners  non-winners attain more fame in real life ; why am I thinking this ?

Imaging how would I get ready with due makeup after lockdown for my sister's ghor -ghora function . I   longed for so long  to see her  get ready in her engagement dress. sulking so hard indeed!

Scrolling on whatsapp:

How revoluntionary and momentary change is this! People  have become so  aware and cautious for mother nature. Kudos to them . Today I joined to sign a petition for save saleki  and  dehing  patkai elephant  reserve from coal mining   . Pat on my back.   Felt so  good and productive.

Chemistry .Interesting. homework.

I  have to gear up my study schedule. Oh gosh! Has become so lazy these dayzzz!

Should I watch movies or not? Like should I do some productive stuff or just sit and relax.

Sulking  mode:

Why   do some people make learning  so difficult like as if its a curse to children? Indeed its a part of our  everyday  life . We learn something new each  passing day .We  should make books our best friends.

Should I turn off the AC or not?  Because  it was turned on for so long . Want to chill .

Scrolling on instafeed :

What a fab job these  people are doing and making  valuable use of time of this quarantine which we wouldn't have  done in our busy schedule .

Why  am I not  doing these? Just feeling lazy to get up and do  something?

Why I always end up opening insta other  than  doing  the given work?

Ok now . Now mom is calling otherwise  she will shout . let me go and get the work done .

Oh gosh ! This  online learning and video calling sucks really. Disgusting.   πŸ˜«

The  classroom learning pattern is more advantageous and comfortable  over e-classroom  .

I am just getting fed up for awaiting  this long for SSC results. This is just not fair . GO  CORONA !
GO!

Cleaning utensils really sucks.

But have to do this . Feels like I am in a foreign country doing all the chores on my own!πŸ˜œπŸ™„

Ok! with no KK (KAREENA KAPOOR) exercise I am going to my bed. SLEEP .EAT. REPEAT.Extra tired today left with doing nothing too productive. Alas! But how?

  • I know guys I could make only 21 thoughts  to write in a one-day challenge . Because I bet you this one was very tough to make what goes in my mind every single minute I think a thought.
  • You all can try this too! I  promise  YOU WILL ALSO  HAVE A LOT OF FUN TODAY!🀩
I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED MY TODAYS'  BLOG . 
GET READY FOR MANY MORE BLOGS LIKE THIS!✨
TELL ME IN THE COMMENT SECTION  TO WHICH THOUGHT YOU RELATE THE MOST?πŸ‘ˆ

STAY TUNED  UNTIL NEXT TIME !  UNTIL THEN INSPIRE  KARO!πŸ™Œ

Comments

Popular Posts