I LIVE SIMPLY πŸŒ³πŸ˜ŒπŸ’‍♀️ A PLEDGE TO CO EXIST 😍


HELLO GUYS!!πŸ™Œ HOPE πŸ‘€KICK-STARTING  BACK TO LIFE ALL  AGAIN  , WORKING MODE ON IS A LOT MORE LIKE  PEPPING UP MONDAY BLUES AWAY !! BECAUSE THAT's what we wanted for the longest time DURING this quarantine ! RIGHT?
For most of us I know after getting back to home and messing up things they are on the verge of saying like ,  " I'M SO FREAKING😫  TIRED. I 'M GOING TO FALL ASLEEP - AS SOON AS MY HEAD HITS MY PILLOW😴 !! "   I can  relate this the most overlooking my sister's mood these dayzzz after office hours....though...πŸ’‍♀️

SO guys ,  guess what? Here  I am with a bang new blog  like always!! Hmmm... I know ! I KNOW! This sounds a little quirky to all but our todays topic is something new , It's more like pledge to ourself after we get back to life! IF NOT NOW, THEN IT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

So gear up and owe to mother nature that with this new start you resolve to live simply !!

I know I am a little late for this to post post "World environment day" . But its ok ✔ to be a little late than  a for - ever late!

For the people who know and follow @wangchuksworld would know this launch by sonam wangchuk and empowered by @unep . You will get all the information from the link belowπŸ‘‡    https://www.ilivesimply.org/

 You will get all the information from this website about how to take sustainable steps towards
nature ! This movement is based on the premises that individual behaviour change is as important to adressing the climate crisis as policy and political which is so true and often forgotten!! 
Also, one more thing that I wanna highlight here is a resolution that I saw in a video by sonam wangchuk on his insta feed that just blow my mind off ;

Resolution : To take a bath with cold tap water available in the locality everyday and avoid the use of hot water . This is indeed a very smart move which saves atleast 1kw of energy everyday which results in lesser pollution and stronger bones taking away morning laziness! 
Isn't these all small moves can make  like rousing  impact on behavourial change for today's evolving generation?

2. This way there are massive amounts of  cool projects going on around the world !! I WOULD LIKE TO NAME @tocoexist founded by actor aliabhatt that works towards the issues of animal and ecological welfare ! Also, a special mention to the fun projects that they came up with and also their blogs are truly rousing inspirational! So , those are nature lover or a social volunteer and even those who are environmentalist would be totally loving this page!!✌😍
tocoexist


I would even like to talk about some petitions for nature care &cure  and also wanna appreciate the people for their heartwork they do like the one with aarey forest in Mumbai! And an endless number of list....

Get a glimpse of  it :

You can too make a search and get  to sign all the petitions and do your bit for a heartwork❤ nature cure!! you're just a search away!!✔



A VERY HAPPY AND PRODUCTIVE WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY TO YOU ALL !! It should be celebrated everyday not one day!!

WE ARE JUST A BLOG AWAY🀳 TILL THEN SHARE .CARE . INSPIRE.

TOODLESπŸ‘‹ PEOPLE!!

Comments

Popular Posts